- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- goa START CITY
- goa END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
GoaArrive at Goa – Dabolim Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Karmali Railway station / Madgaon Railway Station. Later you will be transferred to Hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities.
- Day 02
Day at leisureToday after breakfast, rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Suggested Sightseeing (On Own): you can go for optional sightseeing of North Goa covering Baga, Calangute and Candolim Beaches and Fort Aguada.
- Day 03
Day at leisureToday after breakfast, rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Suggested Sightseeing (On Own): you can go for optional sightseeing of South Goa covering Old Goa Church, Mangeshi Temple, Shanta Durga Temple, Colva Beach. Also you can enjoy River cruise in the evening at River Mandovi.You can also enjoy Casino at various casino cruises available in River Mandov
- Day 04
DepartureAfter Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Dabolim Airport / Thivim Railway Station / Karmali Railway station / Madgaon Railway Station for onward journey
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166