Amazing Kashmir Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- srinagar START CITY
- srinagar END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Srinagar – Gulmarg – Sonamarg - PahalgamRoute
ArrivalOn arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of Kashmir.Pick up and transfer to hotel. Later in afternoon Enjoy a city tour of Srinagar visiting the famous Mughal Gardens on the banks of Dal Lake. Nishat Bagh (Abodeof pleasure), built in 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) built by Jehangir for his wife empress Noor Jehan. Enroute visit a carpet weaving factory and Shankracharya Temple. Evening is free for shopping and leisure activities. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activities. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Gulmarg
56 Kms / 2-3 hrs driveThis morning you will be transferred to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers. Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. In evening return to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Pahalgam
135 Kms / 4.5 hrs driveAfter breakfast transfer to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise for 01 night stay. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonmarg. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Srinagar
96 Kms / 3 hrs driveAfter breakfast transfer from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Upon arrival check into houseboat. Enjoy shikara ride on Dal lake. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activities. Dinner and overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
DepartureAfter breakfast, rest of the day at leisure. Later transfer to Srinagar airport for return journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166