Andaman Island Tour
- 09 NIGHTS 10 DAYSDURATION
- port-blair START CITY
- port-blair END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Port - Blair Diglipur/ Mayabunder Rangat Havelock Neil IslandRoute
Half Day Local SS (Local Sightseeing point closed on Monday & on all Govt. holidays)You arrive to Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
Diglipur/Maya BunderEarly morning departure to Baratang by road. The trip involves crossing of creeks and dense forest of Andaman through Jarawa Passage. Reach Baratang Island and sightseeing to Mud Volcano & Lime stone cave, Katbat Bay. Overnight stay at Diglipur or Maya Bunder or Rangat.
Full Day TourAt morning sightseeing to Ross & Smith Island- a long sand bar with beautiful sea beach, Kalipur Beach and Ramnagar Beach at Diglipur, North Andaman and Karmatag Beach at Mayabunder. Overnight stay at Diglipur or Maya Bunder or Rangat.
Local City TourAfter breakfast sightseeing to Sabari, North Passage Island, Glitter island, Red Island (Rangat). Overnight stay at Rangat.
- Havelock-islandEarly morning departure to Havelock Island by inter-island ferry, sightseeing to Radha Nagar Sea Beach, one of World beautiful beach. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast sightseeing to Elephenta Sea Beach (Hatitappu) at Havelock Island. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Havelock-island - Neil-islandAt morning departure to Neil Island from Havelock Island by inter-island ferry, sightseeing to Bharatpur, Sitapur, Lakshmanpur Sea Beache. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Havelock-island - Port-blairReturn from Havelock Island and check in to your hotel in Port Blair.
A trip for City tour includesChatham Saw Mill- one of the oldest and largest mills is built on a small island connected to Port Blair by a bridge.Cellular Jail (National Memorial) - Stood mute witness to the tortures meted out to the freedom fighter.Samudrika- A Good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colourful fishes found in these islands are on display.Anthropological Museum- This Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools.Fisheries Museum- It exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and found in the Indo-Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Bengal.
DepartureMorning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport & Proceed Journey with Sweet Memories of Andaman along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166