Andhra Pradesh Buddhist Tour
- 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYSDURATION
- hyderabad START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Hyderabad - Warangal - Vijayawada- Amravati - Visakhapatnam - Delhi
- Day 01
ArrivalUpon arrival in Hyderabad, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later, set off for a sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. Visit the Golconda Fort. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 02
Hyderabad - Nagarjunakonda
By SurfacePost breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Nagarjunkonda-famous for its Buddhist temple remains and museum. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 03
Nagarjunakonda - Warangal
By SurfacePost breakfast in the morning, take a road journey to Warangal. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Later, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Warangal which include Ramappa Temple, Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillared Temple and Pakhal Lake. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 04
Warangal - Vijayawada
By SurfaceIn the morning, hit the road to Vijaywada. Upon arrival in Vijaywada, check in at the hotel. Post lunch, take a nap. In the evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll in the city. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 05
AmravatiIn the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Vijaywada. Visit the famous Durga temple. Later, head straight to Amravati. Explore the medieval ruins of Buddhist stupas and temples in Amravati and will return back to Vijaywada. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 06
Vijayawada - Visakhapatnam
By SurfaceIn the morning, take a road trip to Visakhapatnam. Arrive in Vishakapatnam by evening and check in at the hotel. Take a rest and stroll around the beach in the evening. By evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 07
Visakhapatnam - New Delhi
DepartureIn the morning, take a short trip to Vishakhapatnam. Later, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the international airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166