Bangalore Kabini Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
Bangalore - Kabini
220 Kms / 05 Hrs
Our Go India Holiday tour representative will greet you in the Bangalore station/airport. From Bangalore you leave for Kabini. Upon reaching Kabini, you check in to your hotel and relax. In the evening you indulge in guided nature walks, Coracle ride and others. By late evening, you get back to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Day 02
Full Day Tour
After a refreshing breakfast, you leave to get acquainted with the spirit of ethnicity of the vicinity. This day you interact with the people of tribal village, who have friendly elephants too. Further, you can choose to visit other tourist spots around, or go for jungle safari. Also, if you would rather choose to stay-back at your resort, you can enjoy the breathtaking panorama as you sip in the coffee. As the day comes to an end, you stay overnight in the resort.
- Day 03
Kabini - Bangalore
220 Kms / 05 Hrs
Upon breakfast, you check out of the hotel and leave for Bangalore to carry on with your own plans.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166