Bangalore Tirupati Tour Package
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bangalore - Tirupati
- Day 01
Bangalore - Tirupati
250 Kms / 05 Hrs
Pickup from Bangalore at 07:00 Hrs and proceed to Tirupati. On arrival at Tirupati, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Afternoon Lunch and after Lunch, proceed for Half day sight seeing at Tirupati. Visit Kapila Theertham and Kapileshwara Temple, Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram, Govindarajaswamy Temple, Padmavathi Temple at Tirachanoor, Kodandaramaswamy Temple and ISKCON Temple. Return to the Hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 02
Early morning, you will be taken to the Tirumala Hills, the adobe of Lord Venkateshwara (Balaji). After Darshan of Lord Balaji, proceed for sightseeing at Tirumala, visit Papavinasanam, Akasha Ganga and SV Museum. The rest of the evening is free. Return to Hotel at Tirupati and overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 03
Tirupati - Bangalore
250 Kms / 05 Hrs
Morning after breakfast, check out the Hotel and proceed half day sightseeing at Tirupati to visit SV Zoological Park and Regional Science Center. Afternoon after lunch, proceed to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166