Beaches And Wildlife Tour Of Gujarat
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- rajkot START CITY
- rajkot END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Rajkot - Diu - Sasangir - Rajkot
- Day 01
Diu - Rajkot
230 kms / 05 hrs
Arrival transfer from Rajkot Airport / Railway Station to direct drive to diu, upon arrival check in at Hotel. Evening free for leisure or enjoy at Resort / hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02
Morning after breakfast Today we start with our sightseeing in Diu and visit the Diu Fort, St. Paul's Church and Diu museum. In the evening you will visit the Nagoa beach. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Diu - Srinagar
110 kms / 02 hrs
Morning after breakfast proceed to Sasangir. Upon arrival check in at hotel, Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (enclosed area for lions). Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 04
In the early morning you will have jungle safari in the Gir National Park. Gir is the last abode of the Asiatic lion and has a thriving population of various wildlife animals and birds like Leopard, Sambar, Chital (spotted deer), Nilgai and Wild boar. Gir is also one of the major habitats of chousingha (the world’s only four-horned antelope) and chinkara (Indian gazelle). Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 05
Srinagar - Rajkot
180 kms / 04 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Rajkot drop at Railway Station / Airport to connect train / flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166