Best Of Karnataka Tour
- 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 1
- BangaloreMeet on arrival and transfer to a Hotel, depending on the arrival time, afternoon half-day tour to Iskcon temple - the Krishna Temple is a blend of Modern technology and spiritual harmony, Lalbagh - 240 acres of beautifully sculpted gardens, flowers abound, rare collection of tropical and sub-tropical plants, Vidhana Soudha - this massive building houses the state Legislature and the Secretariat, Bull Temple-Dravidian Style temple, has a huge monolithic bull is the vahana of Lord Shiva, later on return to hotel and overnight.
- Day 02
Full Day Local City Tour
After breakfast, you would start your sightseeing in Bangalore. The top attractions that you would visit are the Vidhan Sabha which is built in the rare Neo Dravidian style, flower attractions of Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Palace of Tippu Sultan and Bangalore Palace. If time permits, you would be enjoying a few more attractions too. You would reach your home by late evening. You can rest for the day. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Bangalore - Mysore
130 Kms / 03 Hrs
Morning breakfast, checkout and proceed to Mysore Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and treelined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the City Royale always figures in the tourist itinerary, Enroute visit Srirangapatna Island fortress of Tippu Sultan. Visit Tippu summer Palace, Mosque, and Srirangapatna Temple. On arrival in Mysore check into a hotel and evening visit Chamundi Hill - perched a top a hill-the 4.8m tall monolith of Nandi and the gigantic Mahishasura statue are added attractions. Maharaja Palace the palace is a splendid structure in the Indo Saracenic Style among its many attractions are a magnificent gold throne displayed during the Dasara celebrations, Later on in the evening visit Brindavan Garden the Krishna Raja Sagar Dam after sundown, when musical fountains and colored lights transform this place into a magical fairyland Return to hotel and overnight.
- Day 04
Mysore - Hassan
120 Kms / 03 Hrs
Morning breakfast, check out and proceed to Hassan, enroute visit Shravanabelagola The monolithic statue of Lord Gomateshwara, a Jain saint and an object of worship for centuries, standing atop one of the hills. On arrival check into a hotel. After lunch visit Belur - The most photographed and perhaps the best and they are a must on every tourist temple itinerary and Halebid - the temple, perched on a star-shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Hassan - Hospet
After breakfast, you would check out and start your journey towards Hospet. You would reach Hospet by early afternoon. After checking into a hotel, you are free to relax the whole day. You can also get out and do some small sightseeing or shopping around the hotel. You would be staying in Hospet for the night.
- Day 06
Full Day Local City Tour
After breakfast, you would be starting your sightseeing in Hospet. You would visit many monuments and ruins in Hospet. You would reach your hotel by late evening and you would stay in Hospet for the night.
- Day 07
Hospet - Bangalore
330 Kms / 07 Hrs
After breakfast you would check out of the hotel in the morning and would be taken back to Bangalore. You can take control from here and either board a departure flight or continue with your India tour as you wish to.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.