Classical Madhya Pradesh Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- gwalior START CITY
- jhansi END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Gwalior – Orcha – Khajuraho – Panna National Park – Jhansi
- Day 01
ArrivalWelcome to Gwalior, You are greeted on arrival at Gwalior Airport/Railway station by The Namaste India-Trip representative and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon enjoy a half day city tour visiting the massive sandstone fort doting the city skyline, the 9th century Teli Ka Mandir and the 11h century Sas Bahu ka Mandir. In the evening witness the spectacular sound and light show (entry on direct payment basis) where the history of Gwalior and its warriors is narrated. Overnightstay at hotel.
- Day 02
Gwalior - Orchha
235 kms / 05 hrsMorning Drive to Orchha. Enroute visit the Phool Bagh, Dinman Herdaul’s Palace, Sunder Mahal and the cenotaphs built in the memory of the rulers of Orchha. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later, visit Jehangir Mahal built by Raja Bir Singh Ju Deo, Raj Mahal and Chaturbhuj temple. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful village. Night stay at Hotel.
- Day 03
Orchha - Khajuraho
178 kms / 05 hrsEarly morning, drive to Khajuraho. On arrival, check into your hotel. In the afternoon proceed on a temple tour visiting the Kendariya Mahadeo Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The others temples of interest are Chausath Yogini, Chitragupta etc. each with its own history and presiding deity. In the evening witness the spectacular sound and light show (entry on direct payment basis).Night stay at Hotel.
- Day 04
Excursion to Panna National Park (60 kms / 2 hrs)Today proceed to Panna National Park near the Ken River with its deep gorges, tranquil valley and dense teak forests. you could sight tigers and panthers along with herds of chinkara, sambar and several other wildlife species. The spectacular Pandav falls en route and other waterfalls in the area are popular picnic spots. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the local shops and market, Night stay at Hotel.
- Day 05
Khajuraho - Jhansi
180 kms / 05 hrsReturn home with happy memories.Here tour ends with happy memories as you drop to the Khajuraho airport or Jhansi railway station for journey to onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166