- 1 NIGHTS 2 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Arrival and Local Sightseeing
- Day 1
On your arrival in Cochin airport/railway station our representative will meet and receive you. Transfer to your hotel. After fresh up proceed for the sightseeing in Fort Kochi and Mattanchery. The major tourists attractions includes St.Francis Church, Vasco House, Santa Cruz Basilica Chinese fishing nets, beach walkway in Fort Kochi and Jewish Synagouge, Palace and Jew town of Mattanchery. Lunch at the hotel and rest. Evening visit to Marine Drive. It is a popular hangout place which is built facing the back water. You can enjoy the sunset cruise in a boat(optional). Come back to the hotel and overnight stay over there.
- Day 02
Sightseeing and Departure
Morning after the breakfast visit Bolghatty Palace. You can see the panoramic views of the port and the harbour from the mainland in Bolghatty. You can also visit Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary which is in the right heart of the city. Spend some time for shopping in MG Road or Broadway. Then visit India’s largest shopping mall in Cochin (LULU Shopping mall & Hypermarket). Evening transfer to airport/railway station for your return journey
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166