Darjeeling Tour Package
- 3 NIGHTS 4 DAYSDURATION
- darjeeling START CITY
- darjeeling END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Darjeeling Bagdogra
- Day 01
Bagdogra - Darjeeling
ArrivalMeet & greet with our representative at NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Darjeeling "The Queen of Hills". On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Sightseeing TourEarly Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed),Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre , Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Day 03
Mirik Day TripAfter breakfast start for Mirik(4,900 ft.) to visit Sumendu Lake (Boating on direct payment basis) which is man made, Indo – Nepal Border & Pashupati Market (Vehicle for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market at direct payment basis). Mirik is famous for its Tea Estates & Cardamom plantations. In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Day 04
DepartureThis morning if Time Permit you can Enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (Additional cost)..after B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with sweet memory of North East along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166