Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- dalhousie START CITY
- pathankot END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Pathankot - Dalhousie - Dharamshala- PathankotRoute
ArrivalArrival at Amritsar Railway Stationdrive to Dalhousie check in hotel after some rest go for Subash Bowli,Satdhara,Panjpulla and evening free for mall road overnight at hotel.
Dalhousie - KhajjiarAfter Breakfast we shall depart for Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India, on the way to Khajjiar we shall stop at Kalatop (A Nature walk suggestive here from Kalatop toll Bridge to Kalatop Rest House) and there after to Khajjiar and thereafter towards Chamba and after full day excursion shall back to Dalhousie for the overnight stay.Activities at Khajjiar: - Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature walks suggestive here in betweens the trees, must visit to the KHAJJI NAGA TEMPLE there.Chamba Activities: - visit the famous Luxmi Narayan Temple (Ancient and Historical Temple) and the Chamunda Temple (famous for its ancient wooden carving) both are the sidh piths of Chamba and Museum.
Dalhousie - Dharmshala
120 kms / 04 hrsAfter breakfast visit to Chamba Valley known for its 8th century Laxminarayan temple and Bhuri Singh Museum which houses a rare collection of Kangra Pintings.Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Dall Lake, McLeodgnj, St. Johns Church etc. Later depart to Dalhousie by Road. Arrive at Dalhousie and check into the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Kangra Chamunda Jawala jeeAfter Breakfast shall depart for the sidh piths of Himachal Pradesh, Brajeshwari temple in Kangra, Chamunda Devi Temple in Kangra and Jawala Jee Temple and then back to Mcleodganj for the overnight stay.
Dharmshala - Pathankot
90 kms / 02 hrsAfter breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Pathankot Railway Station to connect train / airport for your onwards destination.!! Wishing you a happy journey with wonderful memories !!
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166