Dharmasthala Weekend Tour
- 1 NIGHTS 2 DAYSDURATION
- bangalore START CITY
- bangalore END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
300 Kms / 06 HrsPickup from Bangalore at 07:00 Hrs. Drive to Dharmasthala (300 Km) the holy abode for Hindu's and check in at resort. Then take Leisure at resort and move to sightseeing in and around Dharmasthala. Visit to Sri Rama Kshetra, on the banks of river Nethravathi. Visit to Rathnagiri (statue of Bhagawan bahubali or Gommateshwara), Bidinede (Annappa) Betta, Car Museum, Manjusha Museum, Chandranathaswamy Basadi. Evening, visit to the Manjunathaswamy Temple, the main attraction of Dharmasthala and have a darshan of Lord Manjunatha (Shiva). Over night stay at the Resort.
- Day 02
Dharmasthala - Bangalore
300 Kms / 6 HrsAfter breakfast, check out the resort. Enroute, visit to Southadka Ganapathi kshetra at Kokkada. This place is dedicated to Vana Mahaganapathi (without any temple structure) and it is surrounded by scenic beauty. There is no restriction for worshiping god anytime. After having darshan, drive to Bangalore. Transfer to Airport/Railway station. Tour ends with the blessings of Lord Manjunathaswamy and Maha Ganapathi.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166