Gangtok Pelling Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- bagdogra START CITY
- pelling END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Gangtok Pelling Bagdogra
- Day 01
Bagdogra - Gangtok
ArrivalMeet & greet with our representative at NJP Rly stn /Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival chk in to the hotel. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Full day Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion Trip, (Nathula Optional, Depend on Permit)After breakfast drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel. Night stay at Gangtok hotel.Optional Tour to Nathula Pass (14000 ft/4200 M) on China Border can be arranged (except Monday, Tuesday) for Indians only with 30 days advance request at an additional cost. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tshango Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.
- Day 03
Gangtok - Pelling
Departure (132 Km / 5 hrs)After breakfast transfer for Pelling. Pelling is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts. On arrival check in to the hotel.. Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
- Day 04
SightseeingAfter breakfast starts for full day sightseeing and visit Khangchendzonga waterfalls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Rimbi water Falls & Khachoedpalri Lake , Rabdentse Ruins, Pemayangtse Monastery.Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter B/Fast leisure time free for packing and personal activity, Transfer to Bagdogra airport / Njp Railway station & proceed journey with sweet memory of North East along with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166