Gujarat Temple Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- ahmedabad START CITY
- ahmedabad END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka - Somnath - Rajkot - AhmedabadRoute
Jamnagar - Ahmedabad
315 kms / 06 hrs
Arrival transfer from Ahmedabad Airport to direct drive to Jamnagar, upon arrival check in at Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Jamnagar - Dwarka
150 kms / 03 hrs
Morning after breakfast visit Lakhota Lake &Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. After free for Shopping, after noon drive to Dwarka. Evening attend aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dwarka - Somnath
Porbandar - (200 kms /04 hrs)
Early morning attend Nageshwar Jyotirling, after breakfast proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka Major Tourist arrives for Dwarka Tourism.Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river,later leave to visit Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, After drive to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Somnath - Rajkot
Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal - (200 kms / 04 hrs)Morning after breakfast proceed to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jungadh fort at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Rajkot - Ahmedabad
Akshardham - (225 kms / 05 hrs)After breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166