Gujarat Temple Tours
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- dwarka START CITY
- somnath END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath
- Day 01
ArrivalUpon arrival in Dwarka, check into the hotel and relax for some time. Later, you can visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Gopi (believed to be the venue of Lord Krishna’s playful dance with Gopis). Later take a ferry boat ride to the holy Island of Bet Dwarka.On the way, visit the Rukmani Temple and partake in the evening Aarti at Dwarakadhish Temple. Stay overnight at the hotel in Dwarka.
- Day 02
Dwarka - Somnath
PorbanderIn the morning, partake in the Aarti at Dwarakadhish Temple. Post breakfast, leave by road for Somnath. On the way, visit Porbandar, the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. Upon arrival in Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple, where you can also attend the evening aarti or see the Sound and Light Show. Overnight stay and dinner at the Somnath.
- Day 03
DepartureHave your breakfast in the morning and then check-out from the hotel. Later, leave for the nearest railway station or airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.