Indore Ujjain And Mandu Tour
- 03 NIGHTS 04 DAYSDURATION
- indore START CITY
- indore END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Indore Ujjain Omkareshwar Maheshwar Mandu
- Day 01
Indore - Ujjain
ArrivalArrivel at Indore, report to coach and proceed to visit to Mahakaleshwar temple - It is one of the famous Jyotirlinga Shrines of Shiva & Kaal Bhairav temple at Ujjain.
- Day 02
Ujjain - Maheshwar
OmkareshwarProceed to Omkareshwar by coach. Visit Omkareshwar & Mamleshwar temple - It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. later proceed to Maheshwar, Visit Maheshwar fort - it is also known as Ahilya Fort. Later enjoy shopping.
- Day 03
Maheshwar - Indore
By SurfaceProceed to Mandu. Visit Jahaj Mahal, Jami Masjid, Bajbahadur Palace and Rani roopmati pavilion. Arrive Indore in the evening.
- Day 04
DepartureEnjoy city tour where you will visit Central Museum, Lal Bagh palace, Kanch Mandir, Rajwada palace. Board the train / flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166