Jaipur Jodhpur And Mount Abu Tours
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- mount-abu END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Mount AbuRoute
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City Palace and local market etc.Overnight at hotel.
Local City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur by visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Jaipur - Jodhpur
345 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel after that proceed to sightseeing visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur - Mount-abu
280 kms / 06hrsAfter breakfast, drive to mount Abu. On arrival check-in at hotel. Evening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast enjoy the full day city tour of Mt. Abu, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple and Brahmin Kumari Ashram Dilwara Temple are a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Overnight at hotel.
DepartureAfter breakfast proceed to your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166