Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Bikaner Best Tours
- 07 NIGHTS 08 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- bikaner END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer BikanerRoute
ArrivalArrival at jaipur Airport / Railway Station transfer to hotel after freshen. Proceed for full day sightseeing visit, Albert Hall (Mueseum), Govind Deo Temple and Jal Mahal rest of the day visit local colorful markets. Overnight at hotel.
Local SightseeingAfter breakfast, proceed for sightseeing for the day includes Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Nahargahr Fort.Overnight at hotel.
Jaipur - Jodhpur
331 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jodhpur. In the afternoon visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
305 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival check in at hotel and rest day at leisure. ‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Overnight at hotel.
Local City TourAfter breakfast, in morning visit the fort and the havelis. See the man made Gadsisar lake ( Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period ) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh In the evening go for a camel safari in the rolling sand dunes of Sam. Overnight at Tent.
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
333 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Bikaner. On arrival check in hotel. Day free at leisure in the evening visit local market place. Overnight at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast Visit Junagarh fort (built on plains unlike all major forts of Rajasthan), camel breeding farm and the famous rat temple at Deshnok (Karni Mata Temple). Overnight at hotel.
DepartureAfter breakfast leave Bikaner for your onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166