Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jaisalmer END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur by visiting Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert hall Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Jodhpur
350 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast proceed towards Jodhpur and transfer to your respected Hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
City TourAfter breakfast visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
290 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast visit manmade Gadiser lake, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
- Day 07
DropAfter breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166