Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur Best Tours
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market etc.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Temple and Jalmahal. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Jodhpur
350 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel after that Proceed for sightseeing visiting the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Jodhpur - Udaipur
325 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur after that proceed to Udaipur.The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset.
- Day 06
DropAfter breakfast proceed for onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166