Jaipur Pushkar And Udaipur Tour Package
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar UdaipurRoute
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market.Overnight at hotel.
Local Sightseeing City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Govind dev Tempal and Jal mahal.Overnight at Hotel.
Jaipur - Pushkar
125 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Pushkar - Udaipur
330 kms / 07 hrsAfter early breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour visiting Ekling ji and Nagda temples, City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari.Overnight at hotel.
DropAfter breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166