Jaipur Pushkar Mount Abu Udaipur Tours
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar Mount Abu Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur (Pink City), transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting Naharghar Fort, Jalmahal, Govind Dev Temple and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast, enjoy full day local sightseeing of Jaipur covering Amer fort, Jantar-Mantar (observatory), Hawa-Mahal (palace of wind) and City palace. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Pushkar
120 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Pushkar enroute visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple evening back to Jaipur, Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Pushkar - Mount Abu
380 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfast, drive to mount Abu. On arrival check-in at hotel. Evening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing City TourEnjoy the city tour of Mt. Abu. Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram, Gurushikhar, Dilwara temple. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
Mount Abu - Udaipur
165 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive towards Udaipur on arrival at Udaipur. After check in enjoy a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07
DepartureAfter breakfast proceed for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166