Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur And Jodhpur Tour Package
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jodhpur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur JodhpurRoute
ArrivalOn arrival at Jaipur Railway station / Airport meet & greet then transfer to hotel, check in at hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing visit Albert Hall (museum), Naharghar Fort, Govend Deo Temple and local market. Overnight at Hotel.
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Jaipur covering Amer fort, Jantar-Mantar (observatory), Hawa-Mahal (palace of wind), City palace and Jal Mahal.Overnight at hotel.
Jaipur - Pushkar
120 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Puskar enroute visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint. Evening reach Pushkar check in at hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Pushkar - Udaipur
290 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast, visit the Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip also visit temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. Later proceed for Udaipur, Arrival and check in at hotel. Enjoy half day sightseeing of Udaipur. In evening Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur - Jodhpur
255 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast proceed towards Jodhpur check in at hotel after that Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
DropAfter breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. After that proceed for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166