Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Jodhpur Tour
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- jodhpur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur JodhpurRoute
ArrivalArrival at Jaipur , transfer to the hotel and after wash & change enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum and local market. Overnights at Hotel.
Jaipur - Pushkar
125 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast, proceed for Amer fort later drive to Pushkar, visiting Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint. Evening reach Pushkar check in at hotel then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Pushkar - Udaipur
325 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Udaipur, on arrival check in at hotel. Evening enjoy Local market of Udaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Local City TourToday, after breakfast, you enjoy sightseeing in Udaipur which includes Saheliyon Ki Bari – the courtyard (garden) for the maids of the Queen, Jagdish temple – a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, formerly known as the temple of Jagannath Rai. The last visit of the day is City Palace – built by Maharaja Udai Singh, it is situated amidst Lake Pichola. Evening enjoy boat ride at lake pichola. Overnight stay at hotel.
Udaipur - Jodhpur
325 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. Evening visit Clock ower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing we begin our tour with one of the largest forts of the country, the majestic Mehrangarh fort. The fort is famous for its expansive courtyards, intricate carvings and multi-storeyed palaces. Our next stop will be near the fort, on the banks of a lake, the Jaswant Thada. This is the memorial of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Made of gleaming white marble on a platform of red sandstone this monument is worth a visit. Evening departure transfer to your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166