Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- jaipur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Tour
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City Palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourToday after breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal Mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03
Jaipur - Pushkar
125 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Pushkar - Udaipur
330 kms / 07 hrsEarly morning after breakfast proceed to Udaipur. Arrive & Check in at Hotel and Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast proceed for half day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari. Later evening departure for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166