Jaisalme Jodhpur Mount Abu Tour
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jaisalmer START CITY
- mount-abu END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaisalme Jodhpur Mount Abu
- Day 01
Arrival‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Arrive and check at hotel. Later evening proceed to visit Gadiser Lake and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
City TourAfter breakfast visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam/ Khuri sand dunes. Overnight at tent.
- Day 03
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
255 kms / 05 hrsAfter breakfast proceed towards Jodhpur and transfer to respective hotel in evening proceed for local market and evening leisure.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
City TourAfter breakfast drive toward Jodhpur check in at hotel. Then visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Jodhpur - Mount Abu
270 kms Drive (06 hrs)After breakfast drive to mount Abu. On arrival check-in at hotel. Evening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
Local Sightseeing City TourEnjoy the city tour of Mt. Abu. Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram, Gurushikhar, Dilwara temple (World famous Jain temple). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07
DepartureAfter breakfast proceed for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166