Jaisalmer City Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- jaisalmer START CITY
- jaisalmer END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival at Jodhpur Airport / Railway station and proceed towards Jaisalmer reached at jaisalmer and check in hotel Later visit the man made Gadsisar lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort one of the largest fortifications in the world, Surya Gate the 12th century gate, the Surya Gate is found at the famous Jaisamler Fort popularly known as 'Golden Fort'., khaba fort yet another fascinating and slightly spooky fort in Jaisalmer. Khaba Fort was once inhabited by the Paliwal Brahmins. Also visit the famous havelies. Evening enjoy the camel ride at sand dunes. Overnight at Tent.
- Day 03
DepartureAfter breakfast depart Jaisalmer for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166