Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Tour
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jaisalmer START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaisalmer Jodhpur UdaipurRoute
ArrivalAfter breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast, visit Manmade Gadiser Lake, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam / Khuri sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
290 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfast proceed to Jodhpur and transfer to your respected Hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur.Overnight at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur - Udaipur
255 kms / 05 hrsAfter early breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
City TourAfter breakfast proceed for half day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and evening explore the local market. Overnight at hotel.
DropAfter breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166