Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Travel Tour
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- jaisalmer START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalOn arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast visit Gadiser Lake and in the evening enjoy visit Sam sand dune, enjoy camel safari and feast your eyes with cultural bonanza in the undulating sea of sand. Overnight at tent.
- Day 03
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
290 kms / 07 hrsAfter early breakfast drive toward Jodhpur. On arrival Jodhpur check in at hotel. In Evening visit Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Jodhpur - Udaipur
325 kms / 07 hrsAfter early breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day city tour.The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisurehalf day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and Depart for Jaipur. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DropAfter breakfast proceeds for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166