Jodhpur Bikaner Jaipur Tour Package
- 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- jaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jodhpur Bikaner Jaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival at Jodhpur and check in hotel after freshen and proceed for half day city tour visit local market and Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
City TourAfter breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jodhpur - Bikaner
250 kms / 05 hrsAfter breakfast proceed towards Bikaner (a flourishing trade route of medieval period), check- in at hotel, visit Lalgarh Palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing City TourAfter breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing and visit visit Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Deshnok Temple and Sadual Museum. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Bikaner - Jaipur
350 kms / 08 hrsCheck out from Bikaner and drive to Jaipur. Check into the hotel on arrival. After that visit local market and leisure at jalmahal. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
Local SightseeingAfter breakfast leave for a full day sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal, City Place, Janter Mantar and Govind Deo Temple. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Return back to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07
DropAfter breakfast proceed for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166