Jodhpur Bikaner Jaipur Tours
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- jaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jodhpur Bikaner Jaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalPick up from Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station by our representative and transfer to your respected Hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Local City TourAfter breakfast visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Jodhpur - Bikaner
250 kms / 05 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Bikaner. Arrive & check in at hotel later afternoon tour of desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Bikaner - Jaipur
350 kms / 08 hrsAfter breakfasts proceed towards sightseeing we begin our tour with the formidable Junagarh fort. The fort complex has some of the most magnificent palaces, like Anup Mahal, Ganga Niwas and Rang Mahal after that proceed to jaipur in the evening reached at jaipur check in Hotel and if time or feel fresh the go to local market and evening leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
Local City TourAfter breakfast proceed for city sightseeing visit to Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Place, Albert House (Museum), Janter Manter, Govind Dev and Jal Mahal Temple. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DepartureAfetr breakfast proceed for Naharghar/Jaighar and after that proceed for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166