Jodhpur City Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- jodhpur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Day 01
ArrivalOn Arrival at Jodhpur city transfer to hotel later visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Evening explore local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast visit Balsamand Lake (a artificial lake that was constructed by Balak Rao Pariharin 1159 AD. The lush greenery around the lake has mango groves, papaya groves and groves of guava, plum and pomegranate.) Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park (The aim behind the formation of Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park in the year 2006 was to restore the rocky area near the fort. Once preliminary steps were taken to restore the land, more than 80 native plant species from the famous Thar Desert were grown.) Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum (The construction of Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum was started in the year 1929 and it was completed in 1943. The palace is situated on the highest point in the city. The 347-roomed massive palace is named one of the largest private residences in the world. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
DepartureAfter breakfast leave Jodhpur for onward city.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166