Jodhpur Mount Abu Udaipur Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- jodhpur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Jodhpur Mount Abu UdaipurRoute
ArrivalArrival at Jodhpur after check in at hotel later visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Jodhpur - Mount-abu
275 kms / 07 hrsAfter breakfast drive toward Mount Abu. On arrival at Mount Abu check in at hotel. Later evening enjoy local sightseeing covering Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple, and Sunset Point. Overnight stay at hotel.
Mount-abu - Udaipur
170 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast drive towards Udaipur on arrival at Udaipur after check in enjoy a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Eklingji and Nagda TemplesAfter breakfast, excursion to Eklingji its neighbouring cities also have some very beautiful temples. And the Eklingji and Nagda temples are a must visit. We begin our tour with Eklingji. The town has in all about 70 temples including the famous Ekling ji Shiva temple. The original structure of the temple was built in 734 A.D. The temple has a beautiful rustic architecture with distinctly carved tower. The temple also has beautiful and heavy silver doors. On entering the main hall, you are greeted by a mesmerizing fragrance and a silver image of ‘Nandi’. There are two more Nandi’s in the temple; one made of black stone and the other of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four faced black marble image. Overnights at Hotel.
DropEnjoy breakfast at hotel then local sightseeing of Udaipur. Evening drop you at Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166