Kerala Best Honeymoon Tour
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- cochin START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Cochin - Munnar - Alleppey - Houseboat - Marari - Cochin
- Day 01
By FlightArrival at Cochin airport meet and Greet our Go India Holiday representative, upon arrival direct drive for Munnar check in at Hotel. Enjoy the cool breeze, mist and fog the Queen of the Southern Hill stations. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel. (If flight time permitted we will do sightseeing tour of Cochin).
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourMorning after breakfast visit a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar Perhaps one of the most romantic experiences you love to cherish in the album of your heart. Visit – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary, famous for Nilagiri Tahr and Tea gardens & Tea Plantation. You never feel tired. The enchanting beauty of Munnar beats the sweat of your brow. Later you will lead to your hotel room early to have your own world. Overnight stay in,Munnar.
- Day 03
Munnar - Alleppey
By SurfaceMorning after breakfast, proceed to Alleppey, Known as the Venice of the East. On the way you can see panoramic backwater stretches, lush paddy fields. On arrival check into beautiful backwater Resort and rest of the day free to relax at the Resort. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing TourMorning start heading towards Kottayam. After arriving at Kottayam, board the beautifully decorated houseboats to Alleppey. After overnight backwater cruising, you will reach on next morning at Alleppey. Overnight on board the houseboat.
- Day 05
City TourMorning disembark the houseboat and drive to Mararikulam. On arrival, check in at the resort. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at Mararikulam.
- Day 06
DepartureAfter breakfast drive from Mararikulam to Cochin Airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166