Kerala Luxury Honeymoon Tour
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- trivandrum START CITY
- cochin END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Trivendrum - Kovalam - Alleppey -Periyar - Munnar - CochinRoute
By FlightUpon your arrival at Trivendrum Airport you will be met and assisted by Go India Holiday representative and transferred to Kollam, enriched with rich Greenary of Coconut Palms and laced with golden sands. On arrival check in at a beach resort. Rest of the day free to relax and enjoy the beach. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Kollam - Alleppey
By SurfaceToday morning after breakfast drive to Alleppey, water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes. On arrival check in to a Beautiful Backwater resort. Afternoon you can do boating, fishing and Overnight at Hotel.
Local Sightseeing TourToday morning after breakfast Proceed to Alleppey, Known as the Venice of the East. On arrival check into a traditional Houseboat of Kerala Style and cruise through the backwaters. (Traditional Kerala food will be served). The houseboats are giant country Crafts, measuring up to 80 feet length. It looks great skill and meticulousness to construct these giants by tying huge planks of jack wood together, without the use of a single nail. Today these are the most exciting tourism product in India, which usually has one or two bath rooms, an open lounge, deck, kitchenette and crew comprising oarsmen and a cook. Overnight in Houseboat.
Alleppey - Periyar
ThekkadyMorning after breakfast check out from Houseboat, drive to Periyar, On arrival at Thekkady check into Hotel. After taking some rest, go for Boating in the Periyar Lake, one of the popular tourist attractions. Evening you are lucky to avail, Kathakali The traditional dance performance , Spice plantation Tour and Ayurvedic massage. Overnight stay in Hotel at Thekkady at Hotel.
Thekkady - Cochin
By SurfaceMorning after breakfast proceed to Cochin - the queen of Arabian Sea. On arrival check in at the hotel. After fresh-up you can go for sightseeing of Cochin which includes the Jewish Synagogue, Mattanchery Palace, St.Francis Church and the Chinese Fishing Nets. Stay overnight at Cochin.
DepartureAfter breakfast on time drop at Cochin Airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166