Kolkata Mayapur Nabadwip Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- kolkata START CITY
- kolkata END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Kolkata Mayapur Nabadwip
- Day 01
Kolkata - Nabadwip
ArrivalArrival & welcome to Kolkata “The City of Joy”. Meet & greet with our representative at Kolkata airport or Railway station & proceed to Nabadwip (120 Kms / 3 Hrs approx). After fresh and change visit ISCKON Temple of Mayapur. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Nabadwip.
- Day 02
Full Day TourAfter breakfast proceed to visit Conch Shell Handicraft of Nabadwip and Samudragar and its Treasure Trove of handloom Sarees. Also visit Ballal Mound, which is a reminiscent of Bengal king Ballal Sen and the tomb of Chand Kazi etc. Overnight stay at Nabadwip.
- Day 03
Nabadwip - Kolkata
By SurfaceAfter breakfast we will proceed for Kolkata (120 Kms / 3 Hrs approx). Visit Town Hall, Indian Museum, St. Paul Cathedral, Victoria Memorial, and Mother House etc. Reach Kolkata & transfer to your respective hotel & overnight stay in Kolkata.
- Day 04
Kolkata In and AroundAfter breakfast starts for city tour of Kolkata- Drive through Howrah Bridge & visit to Belur Math. Drive through Vivekananda Setu & side view of Nivedita setu & to visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple. In the evening you can enjoy shopping at local market (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
DroppingMorning is free for packing or personal activities. After breakfast check out from the hotel & drop at airport or rly stn. En route visit-Drive passes BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, High Court etc. Tour ends, happy return with sweet memories of “The City of Joy” along with Spring Valley.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.