Kolkata Sunderban Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- kolkata START CITY
- kolkata END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Kolkata Sunderban
- Day 01
Kolkata - Sundarvan
ArrivalMeet & greet with our representative at Airport or railway station. Pick-up from there & transfer to Sunderban via Sonakhali/Godkhali. On arrival check in to the hotel & fresh en up. Today you will visit Basanti, Gosaba, Hamilton Bunglow, Jyotirampur Bird Project. Have your dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02
Local SightseeingAfter breakfast start for sightseeing, visit Sajnekhali Watch Tower, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower, Sunderkhali side, Banabibi Bharani, Deul Bharani, Peerkhali, Gajikhali, Panchamukhani, Do-Banki Watch Tower, Netidhopani Watch Tower- extra permission), Bidhaba Pallyside, Island side etc. Back to hotel & nights stay.
- Day 03
Sundarvan - Kolkata
By SurfaceCheck out from the hotel & drop at Canning stn and then transfer to Kolkata. Drive pass through BBD Bagh, Writers Building, GPO, Raj Bhavan, Eden Garden, Akashbani Bhawan, High Court etc. Evening is for rest. Your night stay will be in Kolkata.
- Day 04
Kolkata In and AroundAfter breakfats starts for full day tour of Kolkata surrounding - Drive through Howrah Bridge & visit to Belur Math. Drive through Vivekananda Setu & side view of Nivedita setu & to visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple etc. In the evening you can enjoy shopping at local market (at your own). Back to hotel & overnight stay.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing Tour DroppingAfter breakfast proceed for local sightseeing, visit Town Hall, Indian Museum, St. Paul Cathedral, Victoria Memorial, and Mother House etc. Then drop to airport or Rly stn for your onward journey and happy return with sweet memories of along with Spring Valley.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166