Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- madurai START CITY
- trivandrum END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - TrivendrumRoute
Flight or Train
Arrival transfer from Madurai Airport / railway station to drive for hotel, upon arrival check in at hotel after visit the ancient city of Madurai, some 2600 years old is laid out in the banks of river Vaigai as a lotus flower with the Meenakshi temple in the centre. Afternoon city tour visiting - Meenakshi temple, King Tirumala's Palace, Great tank and Gandhi museum. Night stay in Madurai.
Madurai - Rameshwaram
150 kms / 03 hrsAfter breakfast proceed to Rameshwaram- the most sacred temple town of India is an island hallowed by the epic Ramayana, where Lord Rama is said to have visited before going into battle of Srilanka. Legend has it that Lord Rama sent Hanuman to Mount Kailash to bring a Lingam for worship when he set foot after defeating Ravana. As Hanuman did not return when the auspicious hour was approaching, Sita made a sand Lingam so that worship could be performed in time, which is where the present day Ramanatha Swamy Temple stands close to sea on the eastern side of the island. One of the twelve Jyotirlingam shrines is also well known for its magnificent corridors and the massive sculptured pillars lining them. Overnight at Hotel.
Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
300 kms / 06 hrsAfter breakfast free for leisure or darshan after check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari, on arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon free for leisure or own activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Kanyakumari – visit Suchithram Temple, Devi.Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kanyakumari.
Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
100 kms / 02 hrsAfter breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Trivandrum. Enroute visit the Sri Padmanabhapuram Palace, Also visit the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum which is the richest temple in the world, On time drop at Trivendrum Airport / Railway Station for onwards destination.!! Wishing you a happy journey with wonderful memories !!
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166