Maharashtra Best Jyotirlinga Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- pune START CITY
- pune END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Pune Parli Vaijnath Aurangabad Shirdi Nashik Bhimashankar
- Day 01
Pune - Parli
ArrivalPick up from Pune Rly St. and proceed to Parli Vaijnath check in hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 02
Parli - Aurangabad
By SurfaceAftre morning breakfast take a Darshan Parli Vaijnath (Jyotirlinga) then proceed to Aundha Nagnath (jyotirlinga) then take a darshan & proceed to aurangabad check in hotel and relax. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 03
Aurangabad - Shirdi
By SurfaceAfter morning breakfast visit local sightseeing including ellora caves and Ghrishneshwar temple darshan then proceed to shirdi. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 04
Shirdi - Nashik
By SurfaceEarly morning at 4 or 5 am take darshan of Sai Baba and after morning breakfast Proceed to Nashik (Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga), take darshan and return to Nashik, then visit of Nashik sightseeing Including pandav leni caves , Kalaram Temple, after sightseeing check in hotel & relax. Overnight in hotel.
- Day 05
Nashik - Pune
After morning breakfast proceed to Pune on the way visit Bhimashankar (Jyotirlinga) take a drashan then proceed to Pune. evening drop at Rly St. / Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166