Maharashtra Jyotirlings Tour
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- mumbai START CITY
- mumbai END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Mumbai – Shirdi – Aurangabad – Mumbai - Nashik - Trimbakeshwar - Pune
- Day 01
Mumbai - Nashik
ArrivalOn arrival at Mumbai or Pune Airport / Bus / Railway station, Tour My India representative will meet you and arrange for your transfer to Bhimashankar (Jyotirlinga). After that, proceed to Nashik. Upon reaching, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 02
Nashik - Shirdi
City TourAfter breakfast, proceed to visit Panchvati and Trimbakeshwar Temple (Jyotirlinga ). After that leave for Shirdi. Upon reaching, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 03
Shirdi - Aurangabad
By SurfaceEarly morning, leave for Sai Baba Darshan and come back for breakfast. Then proceed to Grishneshwar Temple (Jyotirlinga). Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 04
Local Sightseeing TourEarly morning after breakfast, proceed to Aundha Nagnath Temple (Jyotirlinga ) and Parli Vaijanath Temple (Jyotirlinga). Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Day 05
Aurangabad - Mumbai
DepartureEarly morning after breakfast, proceed to Shani Shingnapur. After that visit Ganapati Temple at Ranjangaon (Ashtavinayak Temple). Later proceed to Mumbai / Pune. Upon reaching, get down at your place or at Airport / Bus / Railway Station to carry on with your further destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166