Manali Volvo Tour
- 03 NIGHTS 04 DAYSDURATION
- new-delhi START CITY
- new-delhi END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Delhi To Manali To Delhi.
- Day 01
New Delhi - Manali
Delhi To Manali (450 KMS - 12-14 Hrs)Arrivel in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram Metro Station (Near New Delhi Railway Station) & Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
- Day 02
Arrival Manali 8Am & Local City TourOn arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
- Day 03
(Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point) (At Own Cost)Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04
Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu (45Kms) Manikaran (80Kms)Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters, Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm, Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
- Day 05
Manali - New Delhi
By VolvoMorning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
- Day 06
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
!! Wishing you a happy journey with wonderful memories !!
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand to Hotel at Manali.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel (03 B'fast & 03 Dinner).
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
- Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost).(As per NGT Rule Guest Have to Take the Car from union on Direct Payment Basis on their id proofs).
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166