Nagarjunakonda Best Tour Package
- 5 NIGHTS 6 DAYSDURATION
- hyderabad START CITY
- vijayawada END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Hyderabad - Nagarjunasagar - Vijayawada
- Day 01
ArrivalProceed for full day city tour visiting the Alukuma Palace, Salar Jung Museum and Charminar. Afternoon visit Anandha Vihara the Majestic modern Temple dedicated to Lord Buddha & opened by Dalai Lama himself and the Grand Monolith Statue of Lord Buddha at Buddha Purnima. Overnight at hotel.Click Here For More Information/Booking.
- Day 02
Hyderabad - Nagarjunakonda
By SurfaceDrive to Nagarjunasagar (155 kms / 3 hrs) and check into hotel. Proceed for sightseeing of Anupu ruins, the Amphi-Theatre, Viharas & Chaityas and the other impressive Buddhist remains. Overnight at Nagarjunakonda.
- Day 03
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast take a boat excursion to visit the serene Nagarjuna Konda Island Museum. One of the outstanding Buddhist civilization dating back to the 3rd century AD were excavated here and are carefully preserved on a picturesque island called Nagarjuna Konda, situated in the centre of a man-made lake. Evening return to Nagarjuna Sagar. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Nagarjunakonda - Vijayawada
200 Kms / 04 HrsProceed to Vijayawada (200 kms / 4 hrs).enroute visit Amaravathi Museum and Stupa. Overnight at Vijayawada.
- Day 05
Local Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast, take a full-day guided tour of Bhattiprolu and Ghantasala Buddhist stupas, Neelamkondapalli & Jagayapeta stupas filled with inscriptions from the Mauryan era and the beautiful Undavalli Caves. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06
DepartureTransfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166