North East Golden Triangle Tour
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- guwahati START CITY
- guwahati END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Guwahati KazirangaRoute
Guwahati - Kaziranga-national-park
220 kms / 5 hrsOn arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, Check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga-national-parkEarly morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga-national-park - Shillong
295 kms / 7 hrsAfter breakfast proceed for Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East". Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs.)After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Shillong - Guwahati
100 kms / 3 hrsAfter breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
AirportAfter breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166