Odisha Special Tour
- 4 NIGHTS 5 DAYSDURATION
- bhubneshwar START CITY
- bhubneshwar END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bhubneshwar Puri
- Day 01
Bhubneshwar - PuriArrival Bhubaneswar. Transfer to Puri & check in hotel. Half day s/s includes 12th century Jagannath Temple (one of the four dhams), Mausima temple, Sunar gaurang temple, Swargadwar And Narendra pokhari. Evening can be spent on the beach. Overnight at Puri.
- Day 02
Puri - Puri
Satapara (Chilka)After breakfast drive to Chilka. Arrival Satapara meets the Irrawaddy Dolphins in nature and the Hrada-Sagar Sangam or the sea mouth (the point where the lake meets the sea). Enjoy the day at chilka lake( india biggest inland lake spread over 1,100 square kilometers).Drive back to puri.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Puri - Bhubneshwar
konarkAfter early breakfast drive to Bhubaneswar via Konark. Arrive Konark to witness the 13th century Sun temple and chandra vaga sea beach.Then drive to Bhubaneswar Enroute visit Pipplli and Dhaulagiri. On arrive at Bhubaneswar visit 11th century Lingaraj Temple, 8th century mukteswar temple, and Rajarani temple . Over night at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 04
Bhubneshwar - Bhubneshwar
LalitgiriAfter an early breakfast, leave for a visit to Lalitgiri, Ratnagiri & Udayagiri (Buddhist circuit) and return to Hotel at Bhubaneswar. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast check out & drive to khandagiri & Udayagiri Then drive to wildlife park Nandan kanan. Then transfer to railway station to catch the train for onward Journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in â€œCost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.