Ranakpur Mount Abu Udaipur Tours
- 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYSDURATION
- ranakpur START CITY
- udaipur END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Ranakpur Mount Abu Udaipur
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival at Udaipur and proceed towards Ranakpur on arrival transfer to hotel, Later visit Rana Kumbha (Rana Kumbha, the benevolent king granted Dharna Sha a businessman land to build the famed Jain temples in the city) The Jain temple (The Jain temple at Ranakpur is the city's major tourist attraction. Built over 40000sq feet of land, the sprawling temple is known for its intricate carvings and architectural beauty.) Aravali (The mighty range of the Aravalis adds to the tourist attractions in Ranakpur. Against the lush green backdrop, the huge three-storied white edifice is a magnificent spectacle. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02
Ranakpur - Mount Abu
160 kmsAfter breakfast leave for Mountabu. The only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a famous tourist destination. It is also an important Jain pilgrim site. On reaching Mount Abu, check-in to the hotel. Later you can visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
City TourAfter breakfast visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. Also visit Gaumukh Temple, Adhar Devi Temple, Shri Raghunathji Temple, Honeymoon Point, Raj Bhavan Museum and Art Gallery, Trevor's Tank, Guru Shikhar and Achalgarh. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04
Mount Abu - Udaipur
161 kmsAfter breakfast drive to Udaipur. On arrival transfer to hotel. Udaipur is a beautiful city of Rajasthan, Udaipur, the City of Lakes is well-known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes every visitor through the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. Later visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions like Museum of folk art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Evening enjoy the boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05
DepartureAfter breakfast leave Udaipur for onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166