Rhino Land Tour
- 03 NIGHTS 04 DAYSDURATION
- guwahati START CITY
- guwahati END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Approx. 1,000 km
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Guwahati Kaziranga National Park Route
Guwahati - Kaziranga-national-park
220 kms / 5 hrsOn arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station meet by our driver & transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, Check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga-national-parkEarly morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. Mid morning at leisure. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga-national-park - Guwahati
220 kms / 5 hrsAfter breakfast drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at your hotel. Evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
AirportAfter breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Goindiaholiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166