Silk Route Tour
- 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYSDURATION
- pedong START CITY
- pedong END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Pedong Aritar Gnathang Zuluk Lingtam
- Day 01
ArrivalArrival & welcome to Silk Route. Pick-up from NJP Rly stn & transfer to Pedong via Kalimpong, Chitrey followed by other en-route sightseeing. Chk in to the hotel. In the afternoon you can enjoy walking surrounding area. Have your dinner & Night stay at Pedong.
- Day 02
Pedong - Aritar
By SurfaceCheck out from the hotel & transfer to Aritar via Sillerygaon (also known as New Darjeeling) 6,000 Ft. also covered Reshikhola, Silent Valley, Damsang Fort, enjoy a soft trek to Ramitey View Point etc. Chk in to the hotel & overnight stay at Aritar.
- Day 03
Aritar - Gnathang
By SurfaceAfter breakfast start journey for Gnathang Valley via Rongli (For making permit). Also covered Laxmi Chowk, Kuekhola Falls, Thambi View Point, Zuluk, Lingtam etc. Overnight stay at Gnathang.
- Day 04
Gnathang - Zuluk
By SurfaceIn the early morning (about 3.30 - 4.00am) you can go for sunrise point over Mt. Kanchenjungha. Back to hotel & after breakfast proceed for Zuluk via Tukla Pass. En route visit Tukla Valley, Kalapokhari, old Baba Mandir, Jelep-la Pass View and reach Kupup 13,900ft. Don’t miss the Elephant lake At Kupup, see the World’s highest Golf course. Here also see the Ice Hockey ground at kupup. Night stay at Zuluk.
- Day 05
Zuluk - Lingtam
Local Sightseeing TourCheck out from the hotel & transfer to Lingtam via Nimachen. Visit Kuekhola Falls, Lampokhri Lake, the highest boating lake inSikkim and Enjoy the boating in this high altitude beautiful lake. Mankhim Monastery, Mankhim View Point by walking.Night halt at Lingtam.
- Day 06
DroppingMorning is free for leisure. After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to NJP Rly stn for the onwards journey & happy returns with Spring Valley Holiday Club.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166