Temple With Wildlife Tour
- 6 NIGHTS 7 DAYSDURATION
- bhubneshwar START CITY
- bhimbetka END CITY
- Starting Price Per Person
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Bhubneshwar Puri Similipal Bhitarakanika
- Day 01
Bhubneshwar - Puri
ArrivalArrival Bhubaneswar. Transfer to Puri & check in hotel. Half day s/s includes 12th century Jagannath Temple (one of the four dhams), Mausima temple, Sunar gaurang temple, Swargadwar And Narendra pokhari. Evening can be spent on the beach. Overnight at Puri.
- Day 02
Puri - Puri
Satapara (Chilka)After breakfast drive to Chilka. Arrival Satapara meets the Irrawaddy Dolphins in nature and the Hrada-Sagar Sangam or the sea mouth (the point where the lake meets the sea). Enjoy the day at chilka lake( india biggest inland lake spread over 1,100 square kilometers).Drive back to puri.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03
Puri - Bhubneshwar
konarkAfter early breakfast drive to Bhubaneswar via Konark. Arrive Konark to witness the 13th century Sun temple and chandra vaga sea beach.Then drive to Bhubaneswar Enroute visit Pipplli, Dhaulagiri, 11th century Lingaraj Temple, 8th century mukteswar temple, and Rajarani temple . Over night at Bhubaneswar.
- Day 04
Full Day TourAfter breakfast, leave for sightseeing to Nandan Kanan, Khandagiri & Udayagiri (Jain Temple and Caves), The evening can be spent for shopping at Ekamra Hat (The artisans’ market). Overnight’s stay at Hotel.
- Day 05
Bhubneshwar - SimilipalAfter breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to similipal. Check in your Jungle resort. Dinner in resort and over night at Similipal.
- Day 06
Full Day TourBreakfast at the resort.Drive to Barehipani and Joranda waterfalls.Jungle safari. return to Jungle resort. Dinner and an overnight stay in resort.
- Day 07
Similipal - Bhitarakanika
DepartureAfter breakfast check out from resort and proceed to Bhitarakanika. Enjoy the evening watching the sunset in the rivers in front of the resort. Have some snacks, tea and coffee.Bonfire in the evening. Dinner in the night. Retire to your rooms for a good night sleep.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Valid from to
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis ( In US Dollor)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. HTML is the main markup language for describing the structure of Web pages.
Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is a collection of CSS and HTML conventions.
Talk to our Go India Holiday expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
- 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday.
- 11 am - 5 pm Saturday through Sunday.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours. Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it.
+91 (11) 41674166