Ajanta Ellora Tour
- 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYSDURATION
- mumbai START CITY
- mumbai END CITY
- PRICE ON REQUEST
Flight/ Car/ Train
Budget/ Standard/ Deluxe/ Luxury
Monuments/ Tourist Places
CP/ MAP/ AP
- Aurangabad - Mumbai
- Day 01
Mumbai - Aurangabad
ArrivalTransfer to airport to connect flight for Aurangabad. Check into hotel. Proceed for a full day excursion to Ajanta Caves.Ajanta caves : Nestling in an inner fold of the Sahyardi hills, 100 km from Aurangabad in the shape of a mammoth horse- shoe, are the 30 rock-hewn caves of Ajanta. The Caves date from the 2nd century BC. Evening return to Aurangabad and overnight will be at Aurangabad (Ajanta Caves are closed on all Mondays).
- Day 02
Local Sightseeing TourBreakfast will be at the hotel. Proceed for a visit to the Ellora Caves, Aurangabad Caves and Daulatabad Fort.Ellora Caves : Impressive in their own right is the rock-hewn temples and monasteries of Ellora that lie just 30 km away from Aurangabad city (Ellora Caves are closed on Tuesdays)Click Here For More Information/BookingAurangabad Caves : The almost forgotten caves of Aurangabad lie just outside the city. Excavated between the 2nd and 6th century AD, they reflect tantric influences in their iconography and architectural designs. In all there are nine caves which are mainly viharas (monasteries).Daulatabad Fort : Once known as 'Devgiri', this magnificent 12th century fortress stands on a hill just 13 km. from Aurangabad. It was given the name Daulatabad, the 'city of fortune', by Muhammad Tughlaq, Sultan of Delhi. Initially a Yadav stronghold, it passed through the hands of several dynasties in the Deccan. One of the world's best preserved fort of medieval times, surviving virtually unaltered, Daulatabad yet displays the character that made it invincible.0vernight will be at Aurangabad.
- Day 03
Aurangabad - Mumbai
DepartureBreakfast will be at hotel. Transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c vehicle for Airport transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes.
- City Guide.
- Monument Entry Fees.
- Video Camera & Camera Fees etc.
- Any meals / tipping / personal exp etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. 05%
Tour Map is not avaiable.
TOUR COST : Per Person on twin Sharing Basis (In INR)
Net & Non Commissionable
|Vehicle||No Of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
|Price on request.|